Gelotophobia Quick Assessment
- Do you avoid social situations to avoid being laughed at or ridiculed?
- Do you feel people around you bully you?
- Do you worry that other people think you do not engage with them in a warm, friendly way and think you are humourless?
- Do you find it hard to know what to say to people in a natural way?
- Do you have low self esteem due to your feeling incompetent in social situations?
- When people are talking and laughing, can you feel your body getting tense?
- Does the muscle tension make you look stiff or clumsy?
- Would you say you are not a lively person?
- Would you describe yourself as rigid rather than spontaneous?
- Do you think there have not been many joyful occasions in your life?
- Do you worry that other people think you are ridiculous?
- After a social event, do you feel you have appeared ridiculous and worry about it?
If you think these questions tend to describe you, and you want to take a brief scientific assessment please click here